Phone: (204) 728-4440
Fax: (204) 726-1765
Phone: (204) 727-0900
Brandon Clinic Medical Corporation was formed in 1961 by seven physicians who decided to form a partnership. Through the partnership, they felt that the medical needs of the community best be served by pooling of the available resources.
The clinic has grown over the past 51 years and now has 36 physicians associated. As such, it is a multi-specialty clinic offering a comprehensive range of primary care and specialists' services to the City of Brandon, Western Manitoba, and Eastern Saskatchewan. The service area from a specialist's perspective is thought to be 180,000 people. From a Department of Family Practice perspective, the service area is estimated to be 60,000 people.
In addition to a full appointment service, the Department of Family practice offers a walk-in service at Brandon Clinic's main office and at Brandon Clinic West on Victoria Avenue in the City of Brandon. Specialist services are by referral only and include Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Psychiatry, Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, and Urology.
Brandon Clinic Medical Corporation has its' own laboratory, x-ray and ECG services available within the clinic. Brandon Clinic Medical Corporation is especially proud of its' computerization and its' computerized medical record. The clinic has had the computerized medical record since 1995 and believes this medical record system is a tremendous asset by providing quick and concise information to the physician.
|Brandon Clinic 45th Anniversary (1961-2006)|