Brandon Clinic Updates
Last updated: September 11, 2020
Starting Monday September 14th, ALL PATIENTS will be asked to enter through the Kim's Entrance facing the south parking parking lot.
Patients will be screened for symptom and exposure history upon entering the facility.
All patients and attendants are required to wear their own personal masks while at the Brandon Clinic and Brandon Clinic West.
Unless recommended by public health, only individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should go for testing. Individuals with symptoms are asked to seek testing as soon as possible once symptoms are present.
RESOURCES AND LINKS
- Please keep your visit in the clinic as short as necessary.
- In order to maintain proper social distancing measures, waiting room seating has been reduced and signage has been placed in seating areas and on the floors.
- Patients are required to wear their own face masks based on Public Health recommendations.
- We have increased cleaning and disinfecting practices throughout the clinic.
- All staff are required to wear the appropriate PPE as required by Public Health.
- Patients with scheduled appointments will be pre-screened over the phone.
- All patients, including Dynacare patients will be screened at Kim's Entrance upon entering the facility. Dynacare patients, please have your Manitoba Health Card Ready.
- Brandon Clinic Physicians will continue to provide virtual visits to their patients as necessary.
- Do not arrive early for your appointment unless otherwise instructed. Patients can enter the facility no more than 5 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time.
- You may be asked to wait in your vehicle or outdoor seating area to avoid crowding at the Entrance/Exit.
- Please do not bring a companion if possible; or please have them wait in the vehicle. If a support person is necessary, please limit that to one person. The support person will also need to go through screening.
- In order to maintain social distancing, both Brandon Clinic and Brandon Clinic West patients are encouraged to schedule walk-in appointments over the phone by calling 204-571-7147.
- Brandon Clinic Walk-In does not open until 9:00am
- Brandon Clinic West hours are now 9:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday) and 10:00am - 2:00pm (Sat/Sun/Holidays)
- When you call ahead you will be screened over the phone and instructed as to what time to attend the walk-in clinic.
- Please do not arrive earlier than your scheduled time.
The Brandon Clinic Medical Corporation would like to thank everyone for their patience and support in keeping our community safe. If you have questions or concerns regarding your appointment, please contact your physician's office by viewing our directory here.
If you think you may have any of the COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who is ill, please contact Health Links - Info Santé at 204-788-8200 or 1-888-315-9257. You can also now self-refer to the nearest COVID-19 testing site. In Brandon the testing center is located at 800 Rosser Avenue, via the Parkade. Other testing locations in Manitoba can be found here.