Updated: MARCH 15, 2022
As per the Shared Health Guidelines, masks are required in medical facilities. All patients and attendants are asked to wear their own personal masks while at the Brandon Clinic. Please wear your mask the entire time you are in the facility including while in exam rooms.
Covid-19 Screening Protocols:
- In accordance with the recommendations from Public Health, patients over the age of 5 are asked to wear their own personal face mask while at the Brandon Clinic.
-If you are unable to wear a mask please contact your Physician's receptionist PRIOR to coming to your appointment.
Do you have new onset or worsening of any ONE of the following symptoms:
1. Fever >38°C or think you have a fever or chills
3. Sore throat or a hoarse voice
4. Shortness of breath or breathing difficulties
5. Loss of taste or smell
6. Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24hrs.
If yes to any one of the above, please contact your physician's office to schedule a virtual appointment with your doctor or the walk-in physician on call.
If no, please continue
Do you have new onset or worsening of any TWO of the following symptoms:
1. Runny Nose
2. Muscle Aches
4. Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
6. Skin rash of unknown cause
7. Nausea or loss of appetite
8. Poor feeding (in an infant)
If yes to any two of the above, please contact your physician's office to schedule a virtual appointment with your doctor or the walk-in physician on call.
If you have any of the above symptoms it is recommended to complete an at home rapid antigen Covid-19 test.