Updated: Sept 29, 2020
Please read and follow all the instructions below.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment. You may be asked to return to your vehicle if you do arrive early.
- If you are being dropped off, please do not to arrive early. The south parking lot has a 10 minute free drop off time limit (pull a ticket upon entry and use the same ticket to exit if less than 10 minutes).
- In order to maintain proper social distancing measures, waiting room seating has been reduced and signage has been placed in seating areas and on floors.
- Please attend your appointment alone. If you do require a support person please call and let the receptionist know PRIOR to coming to the appointment. If a support person is necessary, please limit to one person. The support person will also need to go through the screening process and is required to wear a mask.
- One parent or guardian allowed for pediatric appointments unless otherwise arranged with the physician.
- Please enter through the Kim's doors located on the south side of the building facing the parking lot. Due to the cold weather approaching we are utilizing the main concourse hallway to limit time outdoors.
- Wheelchairs are available at the Entrance (Kim's doors).
- You may Exit through the main lobby doors (North or South).
- In accordance with the recommendations from Public Health, we require everyone to wear their own personal face mask while at the Brandon Clinic or Brandon Clinic West. This includes support person and children over the age of 2. If you are unable to wear a mask due to a health condition, please let the receptionist know PRIOR to coming to your appointment. Masks can be found at most retailers in the city.
- If you are a medical professional, please do not wear your work uniform/scrubs to your appointment.
Do you have new onset or worsening of any ONE of the following symptoms:
1. Fever >38°C or think you have a fever or chills
3. Sore throat or a hoarse voice
4. Shortness of breath or breathing difficulties
5. Loss of taste or smell
6. Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24hrs.
If yes to any one of the above, please contact your physician's office now for further instructions.
If no, please continue
Do you have new onset or worsening of any TWO of the following symptoms:
1. Runny Nose
2. Muscle Aches
4. Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
6. Skin rash of unknown cause
7. Nausea or loss of appetite
8. Poor feeding (in an infant)
If yes to any two of the above, please contact your physician's office now for further instructions.
In the last 14 days,
1. Are you currently waiting for COVID-19 test results?
2. Have you been instructed by Public Health to self isolate?
3. Have you returned from travel outside of Manitoba (excluding travel to Western Canada, the Territories or Ontario west of Terrace Bay?
4. Have you been in a setting that has been identified by Public Health as a risk for acquiring COVID-19, such as on a flight, in a workplace or at an event?
5. Have you had a laboratory exposure while working directly with specimens known to contain COVID-19?
6. Have you been in direct contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19?
If you answered yes to any of the above, please contact your physician's office now for further instructions.